Summer is here and if you find yourself feeling a little bored, here are 15 easy and fun novels. You may have read some of them, if so why not read them again!
- Fahrenheit 451 By: Ray Bradbury – This is an excellent book. Warning: there is some bad language. Other than language it is really good. It is placed in a dystopian future. Once you finish the book, maybe you could see the movie!
- The Hunger Games Series By: Suzanne Collins – Most people have read the books and seen the movies. This is an amazing series that is fun to read. If you have seen the movie, but you haven’t read the book, go read now!
- Holes By: Louis Sachar – This book is very good. It is funny, interesting, and very enjoyable.
- When You Reach Me By: Rebecca Stead – This is a book you read all day until you finish. It is smart and almost like a mystery.
- The Giver By: Lois Lowry – This is also in the future. Very good writing and a quick read.
- The Little Prince By: Antoine de Saint Exupéry – This is a cute book. It is an easy read and very enjoyable.
- The Boy in the Stripped Pajamas By: John Boyne – This is set during World War 2. It is beautiful and you might cry.
- Wonder By: R.J. Palacio – This book is very touching and funny. This is a really good book for anyone (not just kids).
- Dangerous Waters By: Gregory Mone – This book is set on the Titanic. It is a fun and interesting adventure.
- The Penderwicks By:Jeanne Birdsall – This is a cute and charming book. It is easy and will remind some of you of your lazy summer days.
- Harry Potter Series By: J.K. Rowling – Most people have read this long series. It is very smart and enjoyable. It will make you believe in magic.
- Rooftoppers By: Katherine Rundell – This is a very good book. It is different, but intriguing. I highly recommend this book.
- Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland By: Lewis Carroll – This is a classic book. It is crazy and strange, but very good.
- The Trumpet of the Swan By: E.B. White – This is a book good for all ages. It is easy and fun.
- Because of Winn-Dixie By: Kate DiCamillo – This is a book about a great friendship. It is lovely and one that I have enjoyed reading so much.
What a great list! Most of these books are for younger kids, but I still enjoy reading them because they all tell a good story. Read a good book this summer. I dare you.
Is there a good book you would like to share with others? If so comment below.