I love all treats! The recipe below is easy and yummy. I have no idea were it is from, but it is good. I hope you enjoy it!
- 1/2 cup of butter (1 stick)
- 2 ounces of unsweetened chocolate
- 2/3 cup of flour
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease an 8″ square glass pan.
2) Melt butter and chocolate together.
3) Combine flour and salt in a small mixing bowl.
4) Beat sugar and eggs in a large bowl. Add vanilla and chocolate mixture. Add flour.
5) Add chocolate chip is desired (What’s wrong with more chocolate?)
6) Bake 20-22 minutes until set in center.
What is your favorite goody?