If you love Nutella, this recipe is for you! It is not too hard and it is so delicious.
- 1 cup of hazelnuts
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 3 tablespoons confectioner’s sugar (a.k.a. powdered sugar)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Roast hazelnuts. Roast at 350 °F for 12 minutes. If your hazelnuts are whole you may have to rub the skin off. If so, put all the hazelnuts in a small towel and rub vigorously to get the skin off.
- In a food processor, grind the hazelnuts until it is a paste.
- Add cocoa, sugar, oil, vanilla, and salt to the food processor and continue processing until smooth.
- Melt and then add the chocolate to the food processor
- Blend and enjoy!
You will want to have good milk chocolate, because if you get some cheap milk chocolate it won’t taste as good. Also, if you want the Nutella to stay smooth, don’t refrigerate it.
This Nutella is great for yourself or for a friend. Put some in a jar and give it to a friend to cheer them up. I know Nutella would cheer me up!
What are some of your favorite homemade recipes?