These peanut butter cookies are so yummy. I am sorry if you are allergic to peanut butter! 🙁
- 3 cups of flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of butter (2 sticks)
- 1 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium sized bowl.
- Cream butter and sugars in a large bowl.
- Add peanut butter, eggs, and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture and mix until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and mix.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes
Don’t eat all of the dough!
If you don’t want to bake all of the cookies right away, you can freeze them. Here’s how:
1. Scoop all of the cookie dough into balls and place on a cookie sheet. They can be close, because you are freezing them.
2. Place cookie sheet in the fridge for an hour or two. When the dough balls are hard, put the dough in a Ziploc bag and place in the freezer.
3. When you want some cookies, you already have dough ready!